Mall of Islamabad is a fantastic mixed-use development meticulously planned to reflect the needs of the Islamabad community by bringing people together. It’s a new landmark on Jinnah Avenue- a building to admire and gaze out of.
The style is a strong and confident vision for the near future. The interior design flows seamlessly from the outside, which is a fresh approach and gives a fresh dimension to living, working and playing. The palette of colours is sophisticated, and the overall mood is cheerful.
Malls in Islamabad are a place to relax and enjoy by offering a variety of luxury facilities, such as an infinity pool and spa, a rooftop restaurant, the most renowned global brands, luxurious workplaces and luxurious homes. It lets you enjoy luxury at its finest.
About Mall of Islamabad
Mall of Islamabad History
Following the approval by the CDA (Capital Development Authority), The construction began in 2014. The Mall is 20 floors high and is a 500-foot-tall building. When finished, it will rank as one of Pakistan’s most impressive ten tallest structures. The Mall of Islamabad launch date is expected in the final quarter 2022.
Sections in Mall
There are four areas within the Mall. The first is reserved as commercial and retail zones and a food court that includes restaurants, cafes, and corporate offices, and the fourth one is for apartments that offer stunning views of the city’s greenery and Margalla Hills.
Mall of Islamabad Developers
Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd is the proud developer of the Mall of Islamabad. The Mall is developed according to its architects’ and engineers’ direction and experience. The Mall can also be identified under another name, “Park Lane Tower.”
Mall of Islamabad Location
The site is the Mall of Islamabad, situated in an ideal location along the Jinnah Avenue blue area between the Stock Exchange of Islamabad and Pak-Saudi Tower.
Here are the quick and straightforward routes towards the shopping mall in Islamabad.
- Right at Blue Area Islamabad
- Right at Jinnah Avenue Islamabad
- Just a 2-minute drive from Nazim-ud-din Road.
- About a 5-minute drive from Ibn-e-Sina Road, G-8
- Nearly 4 minutes drive From Faisal Ave, Sector G-8.
- About 5 minute’s drive from Main Margalla Road
- About 2 minute’s drive from Bhittai Road, F 7 Markaz
- Just 5 minute’s drive from Srinagar Highway Islamabad
- A little over a minute’s drive from Marvi Road, F 7/1 Islamabad
- Just 5 minutes drive from A.K.M. Fazl-ul-Haq Road, G 7/2 Islamabad
Here are some of the nearby landmarks and places to visit in the Islamabad mall
- Blue Area Islamabad
- Jinnah Avenue Islamabad
- Pak-Saudi Tower Islamabad
- Pakistan Stock Exchange Islamabad
- Parliament House
- PIMS Hospital
- Polyclinic Hospital
- Shah Faisal Masjid
- Diplomatic Enclave
- Jinnah Super Market
- Marriott Hotel Islamabad
- Kulsum International Hospital
- NADRA Mega Service Center
- Centaurus Mall Islamabad
- Sector F-8 Islamabad
- Sector F-7 Islamabad
- Sector F-6 Islamabad
- Sector G-6 Islamabad
- Sector G-7 Islamabad
Mall of Islamabad Apartments for Sale
The plots in Islamabad shopping malls are available in various sizes, i.e.
- 1-bed apartments,
- 2-bed apartments or 3-bed apartments.
- A three-year instalment plan that includes twelve quarterly instalments is offered. 30% of the down deposit is required.
Mall of Islamabad Payment Plan
- The ground floor cost is approximately Rs. 4 crores, which can be divided into four payments and an initial 50% deposit.
- The cost of the 1st floor is the sum of Rs. 3.5 crores can be paid in four payments and 50% down.
- The cost for the 2nd floor is Rs. 3 crores, which can be made in four payments and 50 per cent down.
- The cost of the third floor starts at the 3rd floor at Rs. 2.5 crores are paid in 4 instalments and the 50% down payment.
Mall of Islamabad is a CDA-approved property developed with a single goal: to offer residents an internationally recognised living and corporate experience. If you’re interested in learning the details about other affordable housing societies, look into Blue World City, Park View City, Blue Town Sapphire Lahore, and Capital Smart City to know more about similar luxury amenities being available at a low cost.
Please feel free to check out Fitrus real estate Marketing. It’s a platform that offers easy access to the most reputable real estate platforms nationwide.